Thomas E. Sattler Painting, LLC has been in continuous business since 1968. We work in the Toledo area and specialize in full-service residential painting, both interior and exterior. Our painters are career professionals, most having worked with us for over 10 years. We train all of our employees, regardless of experience level, in all of our different tasks and processes. Learning it all can take years, but we're committed to developing great craftspeople that understand and excel at our trade.
Most of our work is for repeat customers that expect our quality. Since we work in occupied homes, it is very important that we have clean, neat and courteous people on our team. Dependability, punctuality and most of all a great attitude are all necessities for success with our company.
The Benefits of Working at Sattler Painting:
- Good wages with raises based on production, skill and attitude.
- Paycheck EVERY Friday without fail.
- W2 employment, workers compensation and unemployment compensation. (No 1099's)
- Health insurance program with company contribution towards employee's premium.
- Holiday pay and vacation pay after one year of service.
- Hours: 40 hours per week. Mon. - Fri. 8:00am - 4:30pm, with possibility for Saturday overtime. We do not offer part time positions.
- Tools: Worker provides personal hand tools. We provide uniform t-shirts, brushes, materials and equipment.
- Travel expense for jobs outside 30 miles from our shop. (rare)
Professional Painter Job Duties:
- Interior and exterior painting tasks.
- Surface preparation: scraping and sanding to remove loose paint and smooth uneven surfaces.
- Caulking, filling, priming and sealing of surfaces prior to painting.
- Jobsite set-up and clean-up.
- Covering and protection of areas and items not to be painted.
- Brushing and rolling walls and ceilings.
- Painting of doors, trim and woodwork for a smooth, quality finish.
- Staining and varnishing of both new and existing millwork.
- Patching and repair of drywall, water damage repair and drywall texture repair.
- Wallcovering removal and preparation for painting.
- Spray painting using professional equipment, when appropriate for the job.
Professional Painter Requirements:
- Be reliable, on-time daily, with no unexcused absences.
- Stay on task at all times.
- Be able to work as part of a team.
- Have a positive attitude and a willingness to listen and learn.
- Be friendly and presentable to clients.
- Be willing to accept constant evaluation in the interest of improving skills.
- Be willing to learn a variety of painting and related tasks.
- Must have a smartphone for timecard app and navigation.
- Must have a valid driver's license. Employees must be able to drive company vehicles.
- Must have reliable transportation to get to and from work.
- Must 18 years of age or older and eligible to work in the United States.
- Must submit to a background check before beginning work.
Interested? Fill out our application below to apply.
Please answer all questions honestly and as accurately as possible. All information will be kept confidential.